You are welcome to Warsaw!
…more precisely to the Saxon Garden – one of the most beautiful, peaceful, green places in town. The oldest public park in the city and one of the first publicly accessible parks in the world.. Founded in the late 17th century, it was opened to the public in 1727. Place for leasure and fun…
Thanks to the hospitable thresholds of Primary School No. 75 at Niecała Street, we will be in the very center of the city!
The coordinates of the event center: N 52 ° 14.519 E 021 ° 00.469
The coordinates of the closest metro, bus and tram stops, to reach the venue easily.
- Metro Ratusz-Arsenał N52° 14.670′ E021° 00.099′
- Królewska N52° 14.313′ E021° 00.391′
- Pl. Piłsudskiego N52° 14.516′ E021° 00.757′
Coordinates of recomended car parkings (free):
- Plac Teatralny N 52° 14.649 E 021° 00.597 larges in the neighborhood,
- Ulica Senatorska N 52° 14.587 E 021° 00.255 small parking along the street